Applying for a Job
It is easy to apply for a job at Behavioral Health Group. When applying, we recommend you save your data entry information every 30 minutes.
- View our open positions by clicking the View Open Positions link in the menu on the right.
- You may select View All Jobs or you may conduct a Quick Job Search or Advanced Job Search.
- Once a list of available positions displays, click the links to view those positions of interest. Job details and requirements will display.
- If you are a first time applicant, please create an account by clicking the Create Account link. Creating an account allows you to review your application prior to submitting it. You may also return to your application at a later date. After you create an account, you will receive an email acknowledgement.
- After you create a user account, follow the steps outlined in the Application for Employment. You may also upload your resume/cv, and the information from your resume will automatically transfer to BHG’s application for employment. If you upload your resume/cv, please review your application to ensure the data transferred from your resume properly.
- Once you successfully submit your application, you will receive an email acknowledgement that your application has been received.
Interviewing at BHG
If you meet the posted requirements and are selected for an interview, you may expect the following, multi-tiered interview protocol. If during the interview process your application is no longer being considered for a role with our company, we will notify you of this decision.
- Initial screening call with HR representative
- First-tier face-to-face interview with hiring manager, direct supervisor, or program director
- Second-tier face-to-face interview with next level supervisor (program director, regional director, or corporate department head)
The number of face-to-face interviews is dependent upon the position for which you are interviewing. Supervisory, senior-level, or corporate-based positions may require additional interviews with members of our executive leadership team and may require a face-to-face interview at our corporate office in Dallas, Texas.